The first flight on Sunday, July 1, will be operated by Eurowings on a direct route from Cologne to Osijek and back. Two rotations (return flights) per week are planned, on Wednesdays and Sundays, by Airbus 319 aircraft with a capacity of 144 passengers.”The new line is the result of our efforts to connect Osijek with more distant European cities. Each new line, in addition to passengers who come and go to visit their friends and relatives, creates new opportunities for the development of tourism and the economy in Osijek, Osijek-Baranja County and the entire region. It is important to emphasize that with the introduction of this line, passengers from Osijek will have the opportunity to continue their travels to as many as 23 destinations in eight European Union countries. Ticket prices for Cologne are more than affordable and range from 39,99 euros ”Said Davor Forgić, director of Osijek Airport for Glas Slavonije.In addition to that flight, Osijek Airport with Eurowings has established a line to Stuttgart with two rotations per week (Tuesdays and Sundays), which due to the excellent occupancy and great interest of passengers from this year becomes year-round. Last year, a year-round flight to Basel was established with Wizz Air, and from March 25, ie from the beginning of the summer flight season, it was increased from two to three weeks of rotation, with Monday and Friday flights added on Wednesdays.also, throughout the year in cooperation with Trade Air, Osijek is well connected with domestic destinations – Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik, Rijeka and Pula, and at the end of March this connection was increased by direct flights to Split and Dubrovnik by Croatia Airlines. Osijek Airport plans to double the number of passengers this year compared to last year, when 43.373 passengers were registered.Source: Voice of Slavonia
Oil major Shell has awarded a contract extension to the Petrojarl Knarr FPSO owned by Altera Infrastructure, previously known as Teekay Offshore. However, some of the terms of the contract have been changed, including a reduction in day rate. The contract amendment includes a reduction in day rate from March 2021 to March 2022 and the removal of the fee payable by the operator if the contract was not extended, in return for the introduction of an additional production volume and oil price-related tariff. Altera Infrastructure said on Wednesday that its subsidiary Teekay Knarr had entered into a contract amendment with Shell, as the operator of the Knarr field, that extends the contract for the lease and operation of the Petrojarl Knarr FPSO until at least March 2022. The amendment also terminates the operator’s purchase option for the vessel and provides for a mutual right to terminate the contract on six months’ notice without payment of penalty, such termination not to be effective before March 2022. Day rate changes Chris Brett, President Altera Infrastructure FPSO, said: “The contract amendment provides important visibility for the next period of operations and it also enables us to position the vessel for the next re-deployment”. The vessel has been operating on the Knarr field since March 2015 under a firm duration until March 2021, which included a further fee payable by the operator if the contract was not extended through to 2025 and with additional extension options thereafter. The Knarr field, located 120 kilometres off Norway, has estimated gross recoverable reserves of around 80 million barrels of oil equivalent with a production life of at least ten years.
Share Share 143 Views 3 comments Sharing is caring! LocalNews Chief Youth Development Officer advises NYC to strengthen themselves before they embrace Haitian youth population in Dominica. by: – July 18, 2011 Share Tweet Chief Youth Development Officer, Mr. Jules Pascal.Former President of the National Youth Council Mr. Delroy Williams indicated to news reporters last week discussions are ongoing within the council to embrace the Haitian youths presently in Dominica.However, at the General Assembly forum on Saturday morning, Chief Youth Development Officer Mr. Jules Pascal says although this is a commendable effort, the membership must ensure that they strengthen the organization before reaching out to the Haitian nationals.“I understood that there is a decision or an approach to embrace the Haitian youth population in Dominica, and I want to suggest that this is commendable. It is a commendable effort but I also want to suggest to you that it is important that you as a council ensure that you build up your own capacity, build up your own structures, and build up yourselves first.”Mr. Pascal says the Haitian nationals will seek to put forward their concerns which may not necessarily be that of the Dominican youth.“Yes they are young people but bear in mind that they have their own interests at heart as young people of another country, and therefore they will be seeking to promote and push their agenda for the development of their young people. Therefore you as NYC have to make sure that you first embrace the opportunity to develop yourself, to develop your councils, to develop your district organizations, and your communities. So that in the long run you can embrace in a very large way, in a very big way the youth of the Haitian population because other than that you will not be able to reach out to them as meaningfully as you should” Pascal said.Mr. Pascal admonished the council to ensure that the district councils are functional as he says “youth participation is the strength of the nation, but the participation of the district councils is the strength of the NYC.”Dominica Vibes News
The PET said that Robredo’s lead in the three provinces protested by Marcos – Negros Oriental, Iloilo and Camarines Sur – increased by some 15,000 votes. “The fact na Chief Justice siya (Diosdado Peralta) ngayon, inaasahan natin na ang ipaglalaban iyong integrity ng institution,” says Vice President Leni Robredo. ABS-CBN NEWS MANILA – Vice President Leni Robredo is hoping that newly-appointed Supreme Court (SC) Chief Justice Diosdado Peralta will protect the High Court’s integrity with a verdict on the electoral protest against her expected to come out soon. “Alam niya naman na iyong lahat na mata, nagaabang. So tingin ko, hindi naman niya isusugal iyong buong institusyon dahil sa kaniyang personal preferences,” she added. Peralta penned the decision allowing the hero’s burial for Marcos’ father, the late dictator Ferdinand Marcos. He has also ruled in favor of martial law in Mindanao and former Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno’s ouster through a “quo warranto” petition. After deducting votes from sustained objections and adding ones earned due to admitted claims, the PET found that Robredo got 1,510,178 votes from the pilot provinces as opposed to Marcos’ 204,512. In her radio show “Biserbisyong Leni” on Sunday, Robredo is keeping her faith that Peralta will do what is right amid fears that he could side with her rival, former Sen. Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. According to Robredo, she fears that Peralta could sway the SC, sitting as the Presidential Electoral Tribuna (PET), to rule in Marcos’ favor in the poll protest based on his voting record as SC associate justice. “The fact na Chief Justice siya ngayon, inaasahan natin na ang ipaglalaban niya, hindi naman iyong personal niyang mga preferences, pero ang ipaglalaban niya iyong integrity ng institution,” Robredo said. These figures are higher than the votes Robredo and Marcos got as reflected in the provincial certificates of canvass: 1,493,517 for Robredo and 202,136 for Marcos./PN
Christina Smith, 40, of Westport, for allegedly dealing pharmaceutical controlled substances, specifically morphine.Police executed a search warrant of her Poplar Street home in Westport on Friday.“Evidence located inside the home indicated the use of prescription drugs, by crushing these and snorting them. Evidence located in the children’s room indicated the continued use of marijuana,” Greensburg Police Chief Stacey Chasteen said in a release.Smith is facing two counts of dealing in a schedule II controlled substance, a class B felony.
Indianapolis, In. — Americans for Farmers & Families met with key Indiana agriculture leaders at a roundtable event to discuss the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the positive impact it has had on the state’s economy and the importance of strengthening the deal. Those in attendance included Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch, State Agriculture Director Bruce Kettler, Amy Cornell of the Agribusiness Council of Indiana, Mike Beard of the Indiana Corn Growers Association, Angie Steinbarger of the Indiana Soybean Alliance, among others. The discussion comes after the Trump Administration’s announcement to impose increased tariffs on steel and aluminum.Lt. Governor Crouch helped lead the discussion, stating “NAFTA is important to Indiana’s agricultural industry, so we want to make sure attempts to modernize NAFTA are done so in a way that continues to benefit Indiana farmers, workers, and businesses”. Both the agricultural and manufacturing communities at the roundtable shared further comments in support of NAFTA, with Shannon Kiely-Heider from Cummins, Inc. stating “No agreement is more important to Cummins than NAFTA”.The food and agriculture sector raises a significant source of income for Indiana’s residents. In 2016, $1.4 billion worth of food and agriculture products were exported, with $573 million going to Canada and Mexico. Indiana’s food and agriculture sectors support over 870,000 jobs and $37 billion in wages. Closing access to these foreign markets will reduce a major source of income for the Hoosier state.Americans for Farmers & Families is a broad-based coalition of over 100 growers, refiners, producers, transporters, retailers and consumers working to ensure President Trump and Congressional leaders understand the importance of preserving and modernizing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) to America’s agricultural and retail economies.
City needed a 70th-minute strike from Yaya Toure to break the resistance of the spirited Potters at the Etihad Stadium and claim three valuable Barclays Premier League points. It was a hard-fought 1-0 victory but it would have been more convincing had Edin Dzeko not missed embarrassingly from two yards. It was the response required after failure to win on their last two Premier League outings, as well as the midweek Champions League loss to Barcelona. Pellegrini has spoken often of his desire to win in style but on this occasion he was simply happy with the points. He said: “The satisfaction is the same. We cannot expect to win by three or four goals every match. It is important to know how to win both ways.” Pellegrini said Jovetic, who came on just before the hour, was forced off with cramp, while Aguero, after five games out with hamstring trouble, will return to training next week. Stoke boss Mark Hughes felt his side acquitted themselves well but paid a heavy price for some errors. Hughes, formerly manager at Eastlands, said: “I was pleased with what we produced. “We had a game plan and whenever you have one, you have to execute it to the best of your ability and I thought we did that for most of the game. “We made a couple of errors that led to the goal and consecutive errors tend to lead to goals. Apart from that we were resolute. “We had a couple of efforts where we might have scored, most notably Charlie’s (Adam) effort where Joe Hart made an outstanding save.” Hughes was not happy with all of City’s tactics, feeling that some of the home players pushed the boundaries of legality. Vincent Kompany – a player Hughes signed for City – was one player Hughes commented about. He said: “I thought on a couple of occasions – call it professionalism or good play, or a bit of cynical play – we had good opportunities that were stopped because my players were being taken out. “The player that you mentioned and on three or four other occasions Stoke players were taken out quite cynically in my view. “It is part of the game and the ref, in fairness, booked the majority of them but maybe he should have looked to give another yellow card.” Manager Manuel Pellegrini admitted Manchester City won ugly against Stoke but backed his misfiring strikers to regain their touch. Press Association Just moments after Toure’s strike, the unmarked Bosnian was presented with an open goal but contrived to fluff his shot. With Alvaro Negredo still to regain top form after recent injury, Stevan Jovetic coming on as a substitute and then going off again, and Sergio Aguero out, City’s prolific forward line has temporarily seized up. Pellegrini said: “I think it is normal during the season that sometimes the strikers may lose (the chances) to score but I trust in all of them. I am sure they will recover their normal performance. “We didn’t create many chances because Stoke defended very well. “All the team were behind the ball and near the box, but we had the patience for the 90 minutes and finally we scored.” Pellegrini said he had not lost any faith in Dzeko – who has still scored 17 goals this season – after his remarkable miss. He said: “Every player can have a bad day. Maybe he had a bad day, maybe he was nervous after he failed that goal but I will continue trusting in him.” City’s victory was a welcome one in title terms, coming after rivals Chelsea had won earlier in the day.
A cat has become an internet superstar in Italy, thanks to a new spring in its step. Bionic cat Vito becomes ‘superstar’ with his prosthetic legs https://t.co/lHNgUrWaHO— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) December 17, 2019 A 6-year-old cat has become an online sensation here in Italy thanks to two new prosthetic hind legs.Vito, or Vituzzo, as the cat is known, had his rear limbs amputated after he was run over in Milan last summer.Then he received spring-loaded legs with joints, similar to those used by athletes.He’s reportedly the first cat in the world to be fitted with this type of advanced prosthesis.He can now be seen wandering about again and climbing sofas at home on his social media accounts.
For all the Latest Sports News News, Cricket News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps. New Delhi: Former Australian wicket-keeper and a legend of the game Adam Gilchrist feels India’s success on their tour of Australia will depend “on mind more than the body”. Gilchrist also hailed the Indian bowling set-up and labelled Virat Kohli as the best batsman in the world.“It is challenging playing overseas. I do believe India [have] a strong bowling unit and some quality batsmen, including the best batsman in the world, Virat Kohli,” said the iconic former Australia wicket-keeper batsman to ESPNcricinfo, on Sunday.ALSO READ: BCCI Payments: Ravi Shastri bags Rs. 2.05 crore as advance payment“They have the potential to win overseas. Perhaps it is just mind, more than the body.”The Virat Kohli-led Indian team are ranked no.1 on the MRF Tyres ICC Test Team Rankings. However, the lost both the tough overseas series against South Africa and now the ongoing series against England despite their bowling and skipper Kohli doing well during the tours. Now, with Steve Smith and David Warner both suspended from International cricket, the four-match Test series is a well worthy shot at glory for the Indians.Kohli, who made his captaincy debut on the tour of Australia last time, smashed four centuries and Gilchrist firmly believes he will be the main man for team India once again.ALSO READ: Asia Cup 2018: India’s probable lineup against Pakistan“What I admire about Virat’s captaincy is his tenacity and the way he drags his team with him just by being positive,” he explained.”Perhaps, it would not be advisable for Australians to upset him because it may boomerang against them as he is world’s best batsmen at the moment.“He looks to me like a guy who likes challenges when the chips are down … From Australia’s point of view, they do not want him to score as heavily as he is doing in England.Gilchrist also said the battle for the best pace attack will be the most intriguing part of the Australia vs India series.”As the series goes on, we’re going to find out who has the better pace attack, and that is going to be the most intriguing part of the series.”India’s tour of Australia will start from November 21, 2018 and will finish on January 18, 2019. The complete tour will have 3 T20Is, 4 Tests, and 3 ODIs.
COMPETITION in the Guyana Football Federation-ALWAYS Championship Cup, featuring six female clubs, is set to continue today at the Guyana Football Federation (GFF) National Training Centre at Providence, East Bank Demerara.In today’s double-header Lady Panthers will take on Foxy Ladies from 13:00hrs, with the main attraction between the Guyana Police Force and Fruta Conquerors starting at 14:30hrs.Tomorrow’s action will open with Lady Panthers and Fruta Conquerors at 13:00hrs, to be followed by a clash between Santos and Guyana Police Force (GPF).All teams are being urged to be at the playing venue at least one hour prior to the start of their respective matches in order to facilitate a prompt kick-off.Meanwhile, in last weekend’s opening matches, Fruta Conquerors recorded the largest margin of victory, whipping Santos 10-0 while Guyana Police Force lost back-to-back matches to Foxy Ladies 0-2 and Lady Panthers 0-3.Conquerors were led to their huge win thanks to Abioce Heywood who led with a hat-trick (19th, 29th, 39th), with a brace each from National forward Tiandi Smith (15th, 36th), Lakeisha Peasron (10th, 55th) and Shayma Daniels in the 44th and 52nd minutes. The other goal came off the boot of Shanic Thornhill in the 62nd minute.Foxy Ladies in their 2-0 win over Guyana Police Force got their two goals either side of play from Shontel in the 11th minute and Janel Edmonson in the 36th minute.Lady Panthers’ 3-0 win which was also over the GPF was built around strikes from Bliz Hope in the 13th minute, Albau Marquez from the penalty spot in the 55th minute with the third and final goal from Shavey Reuben in the 60th minute.